Tuesday, October 30, 2018

If you can vote, VOTE!






 Tony and I voted today because next Tuesday (shriek) we will be in the Baltics.










Kentucky doesn't have in person early voting unless you will be out of the country, are over a certain age,  or have physical issues of various sorts.  Nevertheless, the line was long (hurray!).  I was proud to vote for John Yarmouth, the only (as of now) Democrat in the KY delegation.  Maybe this will auger well for Amy McGrath in KY6. 


I also wrote letters for Vote Forward,, which Tony is taking to the post office today.






I love to vote.  And in this election I particularly loved to vote.

In the Vote Forward letters I did, I wrote "Vote for our country."  I hope everyone who reads this blogpost and who can vote will.

Thursday, we are leaving for the Baltics which are 6 hours ahead of us.  So I will go to bed Tuesday night without knowing the results (yikes).  I hope my country and I wake up to better news.

PS  I'm not bringing my computer to the Baltics, thus blog posts about this trip will appear when we get back.  Though I may post some on Facebook.

#election2018
#RightToVote
#VoteForOurCountry

1 comment :

  1. I'll definitely be voting for Claire McCaskill on Tuesday. We have a very tight senate race in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete