Saturday, August 8, 2015

Budapest Book I

I have just finished a photography book with selected pictures of Budapest,which I finally uploaded to Blurb.  The name of the book is Budapest Szeretettel (which I hope means Budapest with Love).  I worked hard over these particular pictures, and I thought I would put a few of them on my blog.  What will follow is a series of pictures that were side-by-side.  The top picture is on the left, and the bottom of the right.  I am skipping pictures of things that already appeared on the blog when I was in Budapest.

Former Török Banking House.  Szervita ter 3.  Ármin Hegedűs and Henrik Bõhm.  Mosaic by Miksa Róth.
Former Wenckheim Palace. (Currently  Metropolitan Ervin Szabó Library.)  Szabó Ervin tér 1. Arthur Meining




Rózsavölgyi House.Szervita tér 5. Béla Lajta.
Lehel Market.  Lehel u. 51.  László Rajk.




The following are pictures of buildings by Odon Lechner.

Former Sipeki Balázs Béla Villája.   (Currently Institute for the Blind.) Ödön Lechner.





Museum of Applied Arts.  Űllõi utca, 33-37.  Ödön Lechner.





Former Postal Savings Bank. Hold utca 4.  Ödön Lechner. 



Hungarian Geological Institute.  Stefánia út 14, Ödön Lechner.



(More to come).

#Budapestarchitecture 
#BelaLajta
#OdonLechner
#ArthurMeining
#MiksaRoth, 
#BudapestSzeretettel  

No comments :

Post a Comment